At Cohen & Cohen, P.C., we are always interested in discussing lateral moves with attorneys who have experience and would like to join our team.
We also will consider interns on an as needed basis, both lawyer and paralegal.
If you are interested in either please call to introduce yourself.
Current Employment Opportunities:
Domestic Relations Associate
Description: We are looking for an attorney with 3+ years of experience within the field of domestic relations. The ideal candidate also will have experience in general civil litigation, bankruptcy, and other civil matters such as contracts and small business. Some portable business is also preferred. Qualified candidates must be a licensed attorney in good standing with the State of Colorado.
- Proven ability to handle a case from start to finish;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Must be comfortable with windows based computer systems;
- Must be comfortable with an electronic case management system;
- Demonstrate a commitment to integrity, honesty, and professionalism;
- Ability to be comfortable in new situations and grasp the big picture;
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to grow their practice and client base;
- Strong work ethic, a “people person”, and a sense of humor.
About the Organization:
We are a small firm specializing in the areas of all things domestic relations and bankruptcy. We hope to develop an attorney for a long-term position. Given the nature of our practice we also have a robust civil practice and often find ourselves handling other types of matters. We are seeking candidates who share the visions and values that define our firm, principally our dedication to outstanding client service and professionalism. We work together as a team and seek to leverage technology to better serve our clients and improve efficiency. We value a work life balance. The job will primarily be domestic relations but we will also need assistance in other litigation matters. Candidate is encouraged to develop other competencies in different practice areas. All inquiries are confidential.
- Salary commensurate with experience. $75,000 – $90,000. Salary or percentage model, depends on the candidate;
- Health insurance, retirement match, paid vacation, bar dues and CLE, gym, good work environment;
- Part time remote work available.
Send your resume with a cover letter, introducing yourself and describing your professional goals, to email@example.com.