Will has been practicing law since 1985. Over the last 20 years, his focus has been on bankruptcy law. He embarked on his legal career in the U.S. Air Force immediately after graduating from law school, serving as a Staff Judge Advocate stationed at Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada. Following his tenure as a JAG officer, Will relocated to his hometown of Cleveland, Ohio. There, he assumed the role of Assistant United States Attorney, primarily engaging in criminal litigation. Relocating to Colorado in 1995, along with his wife, Will has no intentions of returning to the overcast Midwest in the foreseeable future.
Between 2005 and 2010, Will specialized in bankruptcy and consumer litigation while working as an attorney at boutique consumer bankruptcy firm. In 2010, he transitioned to a position as a staff attorney with Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Trustee Douglas B. Kiel. For 12 years, he managed numerous Chapter 13 cases and represented the Trustee. Will can offer valuable assistance to his clients in expertise in bankruptcy law, customized solutions, seeing case to the end, and clear communication.
What Clients Say
“Will’s expert guidance and empathetic approached turned a scary experience into something manageable. His clear explanations helped me understandably options and his support and calls made the difference. Thanks to will I overcame my financial challenges and can now rebuild my future.” more client testimonials…
- State of Colorado
- State of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado, 2004
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit, 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association
- National Association of Bankruptcy Attorneys
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- University of Denver Daniels College of Business – M.B.A. 2004
- Case Western University School of Law – J.D. 1985
- The College of Wooster, – B.A. 1982
Current Employment Positions
- Special Counsel – Cohen & Cohen, P.C.
- Attorney – The Evans Law Firm