Justin’s practice is focused on bankruptcy, personal injury, and workers’ compensation. Justin enjoys helping his clients put their lives back together. He stands up for them and fights for their rights. He believes the foundation of any good attorney/client relationship begins with good communication and compassion. Justin’s favorite part of practicing law is helping to solve problems. In addition to his work with Cohen & Cohen, P.C., Justin is a partner at Davis, Johnson & Kallal in Cheyenne Wyoming.
- Wyoming State and Federal
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- 1998 University of Wyoming Philosophy Degree
- 2001 University of Wyoming JD
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Wyoming Trial Lawyers Association
- Wyoming State Bar
- Brown v. State, 44 P.3d 97 (Wyo. 2002)
- Lee v. State, 36 P.3d 1133 (Wyo. 2001)
- Redco v. Profile Properties, LLC, 271 P.3d 408 (Wyo. 2012)
Justin loves the outdoors. He spends most of his free time hiking, biking, and fishing with his wife Jody. Most of the time their Labrador retriever, Teal, is invited to come along too. They also enjoy live music and spending time in the woods at their cabin. Justin is an avid cross fitter and is an instrument-rated pilot.